Do you know a diver who has been heroic this past year? We know that people have had to step up all over the world as the pandemic affected so many lives, and we want to reward some real heroes with free liveaboard trips as our way of saying ‘thank you’. For example healthworkers, carers, people who have come out of retirement to volunteer locally, people who have taken a selfless interest in looking after the vulnerable in their community – we want to hear from you if you know of a heroic diver like that who would love to have a liveaboard trip to look forward to in the future. We know there are hundreds if not thousands of stories of amazing people who have stepped up and we hope you will tell us about them.
It’s simple, you need to nominate them and tell us why they deserve a free trip in 100 to 200 words along with a recent photo of them, and whether they would prefer a Red Sea trip or a Maldives trip. A multinational panel of some of our most loyal and compassionate staff will judge the entries and pick a winner every 2 weeks for the next 4 months. There are 4 Red Sea and 4 Maldives liveaboards to be earned, so get nominating and give that hero a reward for their amazing work!
Terms and Conditions
- Winners will be announced by 14th (Maldives) and 28th (Red Sea) of each month starting 28/2/21 and ending 14/6/21
- Final entries for Red Sea by 20th May and Maldives 5th June
- Prize includes a 7 night liveaboard trip and regular airport transfers. Trips redeemable subject to availability until end of 2023. Flights are not included. For a full list of inclusions and exclusions please email [email protected]
- You can nominate anyone you know personally except yourself; neither you nor the nominee need to have dived with Emperor Divers before.
- Divers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult on any complimentary trip.
- We will share the hero’s story and photograph in selected media and social media channels. Should you prefer us to use a pseudonym for that and/or not use the photograph please advise us on your entry.
- Entries should include your name, hero’s name and age, a photograph, a preference for Maldives or Red Sea and a nomination of minimum 100 and maximum 200 words either as the email text or an attached Word document. The subject line of the email should be the nominated hero’s name.
- Entries are preferred in English.
Entries should be sent to [email protected].
Comments and questions may also be directed to [email protected].