Sharm El Sheikh - Day Diving Trips
- Standard diving in Sharm includes 2 boat dives per day with guide, tanks and weights.
- All dives, especially Ras Mohamed and Tiran, are weather dependent.
- 3rd dives can also be purchased on the boat.
- Approximate duration is 0800 to 1530-1700 depending on the sites visited.
- Trips do not include lunch or drinks but they can be bought on board.
- If you haven't dived for a while, then we recommend you take a skills refresher as required by your training organisation.
Day trips (some of the dives included in dive package price and visited on a rotational basis)
- Ras Nausrani and Ras Bob: Shallow coral bays or 'secret gardens' lead into a steep drop-off where manta rays are occasionally spotted in the summer months.
- Ras Umm Sid: One of the most popular local sites, translated as the headland of Sid's mother, is home to the largest gorgonian forest in Sharm. Residents include a school of chevron barracuda and numerous batfish. It is not uncommon to spot passing pelagics.
- The Temple: A large rock tower surrounded by a "necklace" of smaller sheltered by the headland of Ras umm Sid. Divers either spend the dive winding in and out of these towers on the lookout for the resident crocodilefish, large morays. This site is one of our night diving destinations.
Special Dive Trips (additional costs paid locally)
All trips are weather dependent. Minimum numbers apply. Trips don't include breakfast, lunch or drinks. Park fees - 5,50 Euros per visit.
Full day Thistlegorm wreck
Full day Dunraven wreck
Full day Million Hope wreck
Click here for your full price list on day diving, additional dives and equipment.
What you could see beneath the sea:
Parrotfish, angelfish, butterflyfish, clownfish, Emperorfish, barracuda, tuna, turtles, Napoleon wrasse, moray eels, snappers, sting rays, reef sharks, hammerheads, oceanic black & white tip sharks (mainly in summer), possibly whale sharks and manta rays.