Duration: 1-2 days
Diving is simply great, but speciality courses make diving even better! Here are five reasons to choose a speciality course with Emperor Divers:
- You will either learn knowledge or practice skills - or both - which are guaranteed to make your diving safer or more interesting - or both!
- We have a full range of speciality courses from PADI, meaning you have a huge choice - pick whatever interests you
- We have cherry-picked some specialties that help you make the most out of each of our unique locations and see the best they have to offer
- Specialities help you attain PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
- All our specialties are priced as bolt-ons to your scuba diving package, with all materials and certification fees included, so it's very easy to add one to your diving package at any time - even when you're in resort
So which Speciality should you do?
Quite simply there are three must do's, which unsurprisingly are our top sellers. Here's what and why:
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Learn underwater control, lose some weight from your belt and extend your dive time by improving your air consumption. You'll achieve all three - we promise!
- PADI Enriched Air
The most popular speciality in the world. More and more divers are choosing Nitrox for longer, safer dives. Join the club
- PADI Deep Diver
The only speciality that gets you a new depth rating. Dive to the limit of recreational diving and see what life's like at 40mt
But we also recommend some specialties for our individual dive resorts:
- El Gouna is perfect for PADI Naturalist and PADI Digital Underwater Photographer. The reefs around El Gouna provide a great variety of fauna, especially the small 'macro' stuff which make great photography subjects and usually have very interesting interconnecting lives to discover.
- Sharm El Sheikh is great for PADI Drift Diver and PADI Night Diver. Who wouldn't want to learn the tricks the dive guides know to plan and execute dives in the current-swept sites of Ras Mohamed and Tiran? And Sharm is one of the few resorts where you can night dive from a boat - a stunning experience.
- Marsa Alam, of course, recommends their Emperor Divers exclusive PADI Dugong Appreciation Speciality, and also PADI Digital Underwater Photographer. Dyson the dugong (sea cow), featured in many magazine articles, is a huge draw to Marsa Alam and you can learn more about him and how to dive with large marine mammals, all the while giving yourself the best chance to meet him underwater. And with award-winning and serious photographers on the instructional team, you can be sure to get a photo course that really helps to bring your photography skills forward, no matter whether you're new to underwater photography or a seasoned hand.
- Dependent on course - ask us on Live Help or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our full Terms & Conditions (PDF).
- Full equipment rental if required: 25 Euro per day
- Diving day/package