PADI Rescue Diver
Duration: 3 days
This course is the one that people often tell us is 'the best course they've ever done'. You learn how to control problems by spotting them, understanding them, preventing them and also dealing with any that arise unexpectedly.
You'll feel better as a diver, you'll feel more in control, you'll have more confidence and you'll know you've really earned your certification when you finish the final rescue scenario!
Before the Rescue Diver course, it is necessary for you to have completed a Emergency First Response (including CPR) within 24 months. Ask us on Live Help or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have one already and want to check it's valid.
We also ask all guests to complete a day's diving prior to starting the Rescue Course, to check weights, buoyancy and equipment.
- PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent), including the navigation dive
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Minimum age: 12
Please read our full Terms & Conditions (PDF).
- Pocket mask: 20+ Euro approx.
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification Pack (includes digital materials and certification fee): 80 Euro
- PADI Rescue Diver TOUCH Certification Pack (includes digital, interactive materials and certification fee): 113 Euro
- Full equipment rental if required: 25 Euro per day
- 14% VAT will be added to all purchases made in resort