PADI Adventure Diver
Duration: 1 day
After your Open Water course, why not take the PADI Adventure Diver course and complete some fun, varied supervised dives? It's perfect for divers to gain more experience straight after Open Water, without having to go deeper, but can be credited towards the PADI Advanced Open Water as soon as you feel ready to explore further.
Have you always wanted to try wreck diving? How about underwater photography? Want to know how to identify fish? Here's your opportunity because you can sample three dives of your choice out of a long list of possibilities; that way you get:
- a taste of what you know you will like and what you feel you might like
- the chance to improve your underwater skills with a PADI Instructor
- more confidence and enjoyment from your diving
To become a certified PADI Adventure Diver you will need to have achieved 3 Adventure Dives with a PADI certified Instructor, talk to us on live chat or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Minimum age: 10
Please read our full Terms & Conditions (PDF).
- Certification fee: 35 Euro
- Some Adventure Dives can incur additional charges (i.e. special trip supplements, materials, camera rental)
- 14% VAT will be added to all purchases made in resort