Liveaboard Trips - What's included and what's not
- Prices are per person
- Included: Shared cabin, 7 nights on board (last night either on board or in a hotel). 6 days diving (see route for number of dives), local transfers, guide, tanks, weights, full board & soft drinks, wine with dinner (Elite only), environmental tax, Marine Park fees and port departure fees. Free Nitrox on Platinum and Gold boats. NITROX is free on Emperor Asmaa but on MAX itineraries it's subject to availability.
- Not included: Flight/visa, diving equipment, alcohol.
- Check in usually starts after 18:00 on arrival day until late. Check out is at 10:00 on the last day. For King Snefro check in times please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: Emperor requires that you have a minimum of 30 logged dives to dive the four offshore Marine Parks of The Brothers, Zarbagad, Daedalus and Rocky and you are expected to be able to complete each dive with your buddy or following the guide. The guides may not enter the water and remain onboard as surface support for some dives. No night dives are allowed in the Marine Parks. Click here for more info on recommended standards for each trip.
- Suites can not be booked online, please email email@example.com to book
- Liveaboard Dive Courses: SAVE 10% when you pre-book and pay in advance for courses and extras onboard any of our Red Sea liveaboards. Click here for the price list.
- See our Booking Terms & Conditions