Liveaboard Trips - What's included and what's not
- Prices are per person
- Included: Shared cabin, 7 nights on board (last night either on board or in a hotel). 6 days diving (see route for number of dives), local transfers, guide, 12 litre tanks, weights, full board & soft drinks, red wine with dinner, environmental tax, Marine Park fees and port departure fees. Free Nitrox on all boats, subject to availability.
- Not included: Flight/visa, diving equipment, tanks other than 12 litres and alcohol.
- Check in usually starts after 18:00 on arrival day until late. Check out is at 10:00 on the last day. For King Snefro check in times please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: Emperor requires that you have a minimum of 30 logged dives to dive the four offshore Marine Parks of The Brothers, Zarbagad, Deadalus and Rocky and you are expected to be able to complete each dive with your buddy or following the guide. The guides may not enter the water and remain onboard as surface support for some dives. No night dives are allowed in the Marine Parks. Click here for more info on recommended standards for each trip.
- Suites can not be booked online, please email email@example.com to book
- Liveaboard Dive Courses: SAVE when you pre-book and pay in advance for courses and extras onboard any of our Red Sea liveaboards. Click here for the price list.
- See our Booking Terms & Conditions