El Gouna - Day Diving Trips
- Standard diving in El Gouna includes 2 boat dives per day with guide, 12L air or 12L 32% Nitrox tanks and weights. All dives are weather dependent.
- 3rd dives can be purchased on the boat.
- Approximate duration is 08.00 to 15.00-17.30 depending on the sites visited.
- Staying in a hotel in Hurghada? No problem, we can arrange transfers to and from your hotel each day from €7.50 per person per day. Tell us where you are staying, we'll advise the transfer fee, add it to your booking and take care of the rest for you.
- If you haven't dived for a while, then we recommend you take a scuba review as required by your training organisation.
Day trips (some of the dives included in dive package price and visited on a rotational basis)
All sites, especially Abu Nuhas, are weather dependent. Trips don't include lunch or drinks.
- Siyul Kebira (Big Siyul): An island with 2 pristine and varied dives. Lots of pinnacles brimming with life.
- Shaab el Erg: A huge horseshoe shaped reef offering many dive sites on all sides. The lagoon is renowned for sightings of the resident dolphin community.
- Abu Galawa: means the sweet father and is named by the fisherman as the reef provides a safe haven in rough seas.
Special Dive Trips (additional costs paid locally)
All trips weather dependent. Minimum numbers apply. Trips don't include lunch or drinks.
- Full Day Abu Nuhas (3 dives): 4 wrecks side by side including the Giannis D and Carnatic. Also known as the 'Ships Graveyard', having claimed more ships than any other reef in the area. Supplement: 25 Euros
- Full day Rosalie Moller wreck (2 dives): Supplement: 30 Euros
- Full day Thistlegorm (2 dives): Supplement: 60 Euros
Click here for your full price list on day diving, additional dives and equipment.
What you could see beneath the sea:
Parrot fish, angelfish, butterflyfish, clownfish, emperorfish, barracuda, tuna, turtles, Napoleon wrasse, moray eels, stingrays, dolphins, possibly whale sharks and manta rays.