We've moved but it's the same reliable Emperor service from Port Ghalib.
Our 'control centre' is now at the Moreen Beach, situated 20km south of Marsa Alam airport and Port Ghalib, but for guests who want to stay in the hotels around Port Ghalib, we still offer the same, easy 'zero transfer' diving that we always have done; here's how:
- Our classic dayboats will still be moored in Port Ghalib and will run the same trips to the same dive sites you know and love.
- Through our easy to use booking system, you can book as many days on Port Ghalib classic dayboats as you want - starting from the first day of your trip!
- We'll bring the dive centre to you! Equipment, tanks, weight - whatever you need - and we'll check you in on the boat.
Walk onto our boats from the Marina Lodge hotel or take a short boat trip across the Marina from Crowne Plaza or Intercontinental Palace.
FREE transfers are provided from the following hotels: Triton Beach Three Corners, Iberotel Coraya, Solaya, Lamaya, Samaya, Sol y Mar Dar El Medina, Resta Reef, Resta Grand, Crowne Plaza Sahara, Oasis/Sahara Sands, Intercontinental Palace, Marina Lodge, El Fayrouz Three Corners, Tulip, Shoni Bay, Nada, Badawia, Equinox El Naba, Moreen Beach, Hilton Nubian Resort, Sol y Mar Abu Dabab, Abu Dabab Diving Lodge, Solitaire, The Oasis, Calimara Habiba, Blue Reef, Kharamana, Abo Nuwas, Brayka Bay.
With our new dive centre located further south and on the beach, we can offer so much more:
- Unlimited housereef diving - pick up your tanks and off you go!
- Shaab Abu Dabab on our doorstep - a set of six offshore reefs with stunning visibility, corals and marine life. Now just a short RIB trip departing direct from the new centre.
- Regular trips to Elphinstone by fast RIB - smaller groups, shorter sailing times, more flexibility on dive choice, varied departure times and quicker pickups. Dive the jewel in our crown in style!
- Guided shore diving to help your diving budget go further.
If you would like more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be very happy to help.