After nine years at the Rosetta Hotel, the centre is relocating to new purpose-built premises at the Bay View Hotel right in the heart of Naama Bay.
The centre's location and superb facilities means that Emperor/Oxygène can grow even stronger as the dive centre that puts quality and customer satisfaction first. By partnering more closely with this established hotel, Emperor Divers plans to develop tailored accommodation and dive packages that will give its guests greater flexibility when planning their holiday.
"The team is geared up and ready to go for mid-January", explains Mike Braun, General Manager. "The time is now right to move into a more modern home where we'll be able give our guests much improved facilities. We're nearer the Jetty so turnaround timings will be so much shorter. Of course, the fabulous customer service long-associated with our Sharm team continues to shine! Everyone is excited by the range of new opportunities that lie ahead for Emperor Divers/Oxygène."
Onsite facilities include:
- Swimming pool designed by divers for divers. Split across 4 levels, the heated pool provides the ideal environment to learn to dive with a depth range from 1.1m to 4m
- Large air-conditioned classrooms with TV/DVD facilities, whiteboards, and plenty of comfortable desks and chairs
- Shaded outdoor seating for debriefings and the all important post dive beer
- Separate ladies and gents toilet facilities
- Large rinse tank, generous kit storage and on-site equipment workshop
- Open plan reception area including a small but well stocked shop
- All hotel facilities available for use by Emperor guests including the large pool, roof bar, "The First Floor" bar and sun loungers
- Close proximity to Naama Bay Jetty allowing for more efficient arrival/departure turnaround times
- Many hotels within walking distance plus good access for transportation to the out-of-town hotels
- All the facilities of Naama Bay on the doorstep - including restaurants, bars, banks, shops and supermarkets
Duncan McAllister, Dive Centre Manager, added, "We want to assure all our regular guests that have supported us over the years at the Rosetta that it will be business as usual at the Bay View. Although the location may be changing the team of familiar faces that makes Emperor Divers such a success will still be the same. Our professionalism, organization and boats will perform to our normal high standards. We look forward to seeing you soon at our new home."
More information to follow once the move is complete, around mid-January.