Here's a unique offer from Excel Airways! Excel has regular flights to Sharm, Hurghada and Marsa Alam but these discounts are available for all their destinations at any time of the year from both Gatwick and Manchester. And as well as saving you money, divers also gain an extra 10kg weight allowance!
The discounts are available to everyone, from single travellers to groups, and Excel has been as flexible as possible with their conditions.
The highlights are:
£20pp discount on flights (including Â£5 web discount)
Â£35pp discount on flight and accommodation (including Â£5 web discount) when booking at same time
Low deposits and late name notification
Free name change up to 7 days before departure
Assistance in selling unused seats
Extra 10kg weight allowance
You can book seats for up to 9 people by going straight to the xl.com promotion page here
Group bookings - 10 or more passengers
How to book:
xl.com website can not accommodate online bookings for groups of 10 or more. Please contact the Excel Call Centre on 0870 169 0169 to check availability and to book. Opening hours are 0900-2100 Monday-Sunday and 0900-1800 on Bank Holidays.
A deposit of £40pp will be required to confirm the booking (Visa/MasterCard/Amex/Switch).
The full balance will be due 8 weeks prior to departure.
* Please quote the promotion code DIVERS to receive a discount of Â£15pp for a flight only and £30pp for a flight and accommodation booking.
* If Excel has more than 50 seats available on your flight, and the departure date is more than 4 weeks away, then they will hold an option for 24 hours for your group.
* You will have to provide Excel with names 28 days prior to departure by email.
* Name changes can be made up to 7 days before departure free of charge. (Normally £50pp)
* Name changes from 0-7 days can be made at £25pp. (Normally Â£50pp)
Excel can arrange to pre-book seating for £5pp return. (Normally Â£10pp)
* Tickets will be issued 14-21 days prior to departure.
* All Ticket on Departureâ€™s will be free of charge. (Normally £7pp)
* Other amendments can be made (date/destination changes etc) with a £20 charge per booking, (normally Â£20pp), plus any fare difference.
* If you need assistance selling any confirmed seats that you have not been able to fill, then Excel will put them back onto their system and see if they can re-sell them on your behalf. They will refund any net revenue they get to you.
Passengers taking diving equipment on all flights are allowed 10kg excess baggage free of charge in addition to their normal 20kg luggage allowance. Please be advised that all excess baggage is subject to space and availability on the day of departure. If tanks are carried please ensure that these are emptied and the cylinder valve is loose. Large groups of divers must inform the pre-flight department at least one week prior to departure.
Flying after Diving
All passengers must leave a minimum surface interval of at least 12 hours prior to flying after diving. This recommendation is based after a single non-stop dive. If passengers plan to make daily, multiple dives for several days or make a dive requiring an emergency decompression stop, special precautions must be taken. It is recommended that passengers extend their surface interval beyond 24 hours prior to flying after diving.
Full Booking Conditions can be found at www.xl.com, after a flight is selected.
The above applies to all destinations served by Excel Airways.
Bookings of 9 or fewer passengers
To receive your discount, click here to make your booking.
A discount of £20pp will be applied for a flight only and £35pp for a flight and accommodation booking. (These include the £5pp web discount.)
Please note that, apart from the discounts, the special arrangements listed above do not apply to bookings of 9 or fewer passengers made via the web. Normal Excel Booking conditions apply.